Terms and Conditions
General User Terms and Conditions
Applies to: All users of the vendexo.com website.
Vendexo expects its users to behave in a responsible manner in order to maintain system integrity and availability for the benefit of all users.
When you use any of Vendexo's services, in any form, you automatically accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Extra terms and conditions may apply depending on the Vendexo services you sign up to, and you are required to accept and adhere each and all of them.
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, with the latest version being available from here.
Users hereby agree to keep cognisant of the current terms and conditions by viewing them at the indicated website from time to time.
Vendexo reserves to right to suspend or cancel a user's access to any or all services it provides if it decides that it has been used inappropriately or not. Specifically:
- Lawful purposes: The system will be used for lawful and legitimate purposes only.
- No pornographic or offensive content is to be submitted/uploaded.
- No offence: Text entered by users into the system together with images and other media files must not contain offensive or defamatory material, nor should it contain references or hyperlinks to such material.
- No SPAM: Users will not use this system for sending unsolicited e-mails.
- No unauthorized use of other people's accounts.
- No attempt will be made to corrupt data or system integrity.
- No attempt will be made to overload or flood the system with requests or jobs thereby threatening to, or actually causing denial of service to other users.
- Fair usage: Reasonable and fair use of system resources.
The website may be inaccessible at certain times due to maintenance or fault. Neither Vendexo nor its partners or agents shall be liable for any losses incurring to users of its services during such outages.
- The services offered by Vendexo are provided on an "as is" basis, and no representations or warranties of completeness, merchantability or suitability for any purpose are made, save as required by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Vendexo cannot be held responsible for the quality, fitness for purpose etc. of products or services sold by merchants using this service. It also cannot be held responsible for the inability of the merchant to supply ordered goods or services.
- Users of the services provided by this website agree to to defend,
indemnify, save and hold harmless from any
and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including legal fees
levied against us, our agents, our customers, officers and employees that may
arise or result from any service provided or performed, or agreed to be performed
or any product sold by the user (be he/she an individual, a business or other entity)
the user's agents, employees or assigns. The user
agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against liabilities arising out of:
- any injury to person or property caused by any product or service sold or otherwise distributed in connection with our service;
- any material supplied by the user infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement and
- any defective products sold to customers using our service.
Vendexo may cancel a user's access to system services at any time for any of the following reasons:
- The User has breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or has acted in a manner which shows that he/she does not intend to or is unable to comply with them.
- Vendexo is required by law to do so. For example, the provision of Vendexo service to the User is or becomes unlawful, or if the User is using, or intends to use, the services provided in an unlawful way or to support unlawful activities.
- For operational reasons Vendexo is withdrawing the provision of its services from the country or region where the User is located.
- Where, in Vendexo's opinion, the provision of services to the User is no longer commercially viable.
Neither Party shall be liable for, or be considered in breach of these Terms and Conditions on account of any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms and Conditions as a result of any causes or conditions which are beyond the Party's reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, acts of government, strikes, or war, and which the Party is unable to overcome by the exercise of reasonable diligence.
Disputes and Juristiction
If a dispute should arise between Vendexo and You, which cannot be resolved by the two Parties together, both parties agree to try to reach a resolution via independent arbitration prior to taking legal action. If arbitration is unsuccessful, then the laws and legal system of the Republic of Ireland will apply.